Abie has the skills necessary to act as a Financial Neutral including:
- Having undertaken Introductory Interdisciplinary Collaborative Practice Training Accreditation. Abie has completed the Training and is an accredited member of IACP, AACP and CP NSW.
- Financial skills related to personal net worth and budgeting.
- Expertise with the tax laws as it relates to divorce.
- Ability to present analyses related to child support and spousal support.
- Listening and communication skills.
- Educational skills around financial literacy and forecasting.
- Ability to work with a team and engage team building skills with a couple in Dispute.
- Ability to remain neutral and detached from the outcome of the negotiation.
- Assisting the parties understand their financial situation, helping the clients and their lawyers to analyse financial information and increasing the clients’ understanding and effective use of financial information.
 IACP is International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
 AACP is Australian Association of Collaboration Professionals
 CP NSW is Collaborative Professionals (NSW) Inc